This is an abbreviated timeline. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me!
- My parents got married.
- I was born.
- My parents separated.
- My parents finalized their divorce.
- Tennessee Court transfers full custody to my dad with explicit permission to travel and live abroad. Tennessee Court also takes exclusive jurisdiction over any & all future issues until I am 18 years old.
Europe and Caribbean
- My mother refused to return me to Cyprus after summer visitation. The Pennsylvania Court she petitioned, orders her to put me on a plane and return me to Cyprus. The court also affirms the validity of the Tennessee custody order.
- Pennsylvania Court sends 2 police officers to physically remove me from my mother after she continues to refuse to send me back to Cyprus even after the Pennsylvania Court ordered her to.
- While I am living in Cyprus and just weeks after I returned from summer visitation with my mother in the United States, my mother claims I have been kidnapped in the same court in Pennsylvania. A state in which I have never lived except for summer visitations or when she kidnapped me before custody was transferred to my father.
- My mother again moves and provides no contact information of any sort to me or my dad. To this day, no contact information from her has ever been provided other than an email years after this date.
- My family and I move to the Caribbean after continued physical visitations and harassment at the hands of the US Embassy in both Cyprus and Russia. (Despite them saying that my whereabouts are unknown)
- My dad is arrested and detained in a Bulgarian prison on an Interpol Red Notice. After 3 months of legal proceedings, his extradition to the US is denied and he is released.
- While my dad is arrested in Bulgaria, a US Embassy representative tried to illegally kidnap me from my home in the Caribbean.
- After the US Embassy representative failed to illegally kidnap me and got kicked out of St. Kitts for illegal actions. The FBI paid for my mother to fly internationally to visit me.
- My mother with financial help from the FBI started court proceedings in St. Kitts. Even with my dad in prison, the local court denied my mother’s & FBI’s demands to return me to the USA. The very next day after this happened my mother flew back despite having visitation access to me every other day indefinitely while in St. Kitts.
- Last contact from my my mother (email).
- Tennessee Court affirms it still has jurisdiction and seeks $40,000+ in back child support owed to my dad by my mother, but the Pennsylvania Court continues to prevent enforcement against my mother.
- I reach 18 years old and now I’m an adult.
- After years of filing petitions with the Pennsylvania Court which the court refused to even hear, one of our petitions is accepted for a hearing and my mother attends the hearing. The kidnapping charges against my dad are dismissed.
- Shortly after the charges are dismissed, my mother contacts me for the first time in over 10 years by postal mail. This is despite her and the FBI still claiming that they have no idea where I am.
- My dad’s lawyers meet with the US attorney for the FBI. Despite the Pennsylvania kidnapping charges having been dismissed, they refuse to acknowledge and continue to pursue the arrest of my dad.