CHAD HOWER (a.k.a. Kudzu) has been wanted by the FBI and INTERPOL since 2006. He was accused of kidnapping his own son, Alex (Aarys) Hower, which he did not do. There are numerous factual inaccuracies in the United States’ case against Chad, but over a decade later they refuse to dismiss the charges against him.
This website is out of date for the most recent news. It does contain the legal background as well as podcasts and other interviews. The website has not been updated yet to reflect that thanks to help from both Cuba and Russia, Chad is receiving the necessary medical treatments needed and his health while not fully remedied yet, he is now in a much better condition than he was in St Kitts and his condition is being managed. He still needs more surgeries but is on track to receive them.
Chad has also received asylum in Russia and is now safe in Russia. Asylum is very rarely granted to Americans, but Russia intervened to assist him.
- Please sign and share the CHANGE.ORG petition!
- Official Social Media – TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Threads, & LinkedIn
- How YOU can Help!
- Join our Telegram group to chat directly with us
- Is Chad still wanted in 2023?
- Powerful Statement from Chad’s former Attorney
- KudzuWorld – All about Chad Hower a.k.a. Kudzu
- Chad’s time in Bulgarian prison and how he got home afterward
- WANTED by Jack Laurence – Wanted, a show where host Jack Laurence sits down and interviews men and women from around the world who have been or who are currently wanted by authorities.
- Investigate Earth – The TikTok Fugitive – Kidnapper or Failed CIA Recruitment?
- Part 1 – Chad Hower, popularly known as the Tik Tok fugitive, has been pursued by both the FBI and Interpol for over 15 years due to false allegations of international kidnapping. Was it a genuine case of kidnapping, or could there be a connection to a failed CIA recruitment attempt involving this former Microsoft employee?
- Part 2 – Join us as we delve into the depths of Chad’s captivating story, exposing compelling conspiracy theories that surround the perplexing motive behind the FBI’s relentless pursuit, aiming to capture him on a spurious federal charge. Brace yourself for a thought-provoking exploration of how governmental corruption can sow the seeds of societal destruction, as exemplified by this riveting case.
- Part 3 – Chad Hower, widely recognized as the TikTok fugitive, has faced myriad challenges since his FBI indictment for allegedly kidnapping his now 27-year-old son. Apart from navigating numerous interactions with Interpol, he has battled a severe medical condition that nearly claimed his life. Struggling to access adequate healthcare in the Caribbean, Chad found refuge in Russia with the assistance of Cuba and Russia, where he has been granted asylum. We believe now would be an opportune moment to not only receive an update on Chad’s journey but also to gain insight into his perspective on life in Russia, particularly in light of the recent Tucker Carlson interview with Vladimir Putin.
- Its Gone Viral – Man wanted by FBI & Interpol for 17 years seeks to clear his name. Despite multiple countries denying extradition to the US because the charges were not found to be credible, the prosecutor and FBI instead seek to cover up their actions.
- F**k That: A True Crime Podcast – The TikTok Fugitive
- Part 1 – Even if a parent has custody, this doesn’t necessarily mean they will not become a fugitive wanted across the globe.
- Part 2 – I dive into how his custodial disagreement leads to him being indicted on federal charges by the FBI. This ultimately leads to an Interpol RED notice that results in a three month detainment in a Bulgarian prison.
- Part 3 – In 2022, Chad fought the federal charges, offering extradition in return for air ambulance transport and a speedy trial, or requested the U.S. to dismiss the indictment. Sadly, the U.S. was not ready to let it go, and Chad is STILL in St. Kitts needing urgent medical care.
- Matthew Cox – Inside True Crime
- FBI Fugitive Exposes Corruption From His Caribbean Hideaway – Chad details an international story of perjury, revenge, prosecutorial misconduct, and attempted kidnapping and corruption at the FBI, the Department of Justice and the State Department
- Fugitive State – The story of Chad Hower
- U.S. citizen Chad Hower was arrested in 2009 by INTERPOL in Bulgaria for a kidnapping he says never happened. A further examination of the facts reveals a complicated custody battle between two parents went dramatically wrong when two different states issued different custody rulings regarding their son..
- Man wanted by FBI & Interpol for 17 years is online
- SidLex (French)
- Star de TikTok et recherche par le FBI. Chad Hower, alias Kudzu The Raccoon, alias The TikTok Fugitive, says he is wanted by the FBI and Interpol and his walk is so passionate that he has millions of views on social media. But is he a real fugitive, or a guy who hit bullseye on the internet?
- To Be Frank
- This video was filmed earlier this year and its an interview with Chad Hower who is currently wanted by the fbi. Watch the video to learn more about Chad and his story.
- Prison Audio
- Part 1 The TikTok Fugitive – Chad is originally from Pennsylvania but found himself locked up in a Bulgarian prison when a custody dispute with his ex wife got out of control.
- Part 2 The Cockroach Infested Bulgarian Prison – In this episode Chad Hower is back with some more stories from the time he spent inside a cockroach infested Bulgarian prison.
- Proverbs by Daisy Maskell
- What would you do if you were falsely accused of kidnapping a loved one? That is Chad Hower (also known as Kudzu)’s story. He has been “in hiding” in the Caribbean and wanted by the FBI and Interpol for 16 years for allegedly kidnapping his son in a dispute with his ex-wife, with his son being listed by Missing People for the majority of that time.Armed with evidence in his defence, Kudzu is trying to re-write his narrative and, with the power of TikTok, show the world that not just is his son alive and living independently – but that those accusing him (including high ranking FBI agents) are crooked and carrying out mass injustice.On this episode, Daisy sits down with Chad Hower to learn more about his story, the lies, corruption and the urgent health situation he is facing.
- Anything Goes with James English
- Shaun Attwood
- Ike Wingate
- Red Pill News
- Vegas Profile Stories
- The Manicured Mom
- Jeff Cassman
“You’re not paranoid if they really are after you.”
No, it is not some kind of joke. Seriously, he’s wanted by Interpol.
How did this happen?
It is a very complicated story. The latest court date was in September 2022, when the charges were not dismissed and the judge asked Chad to turn himself into the American Embassy in St. Kitts. (Such a place does not exist.)
Prior to his current marriage, Chad was married once before. He married his first wife in Kentucky, and they moved to Tennessee and his son Aarys (he prefers to go by Alex) was born in Tennessee in 1996. Tennessee is the only state they ever lived in as a married couple, and Tennessee is the only state Alex ever lived.
In early 2001 Alex’s mother and Chad separated. Chad took an opportunity and moved overseas to Europe. Alex remained with his mother in Tennessee. Unfortunately, his mother repeatedly interfered with Chad’s visitation times with Alex and hid him more than once. In 2005, after several years and several stern warnings from the judge, custody was transferred to Chad. Alex came to live with Chad overseas.
After losing custody, Alex’s mother resided in Pennsylvania. Alex has never lived in Pennsylvania and has no ties other than some extended family. In Pennsylvania, she filed kidnapping charges against me while ignoring the change of custody order which transferred Alex to Chad.
Chad flew with Alex to the US in June 2006 to bring him to summer visitation with his mother until school resumed again back in Cyprus (A member of the European Union) in September. They separated in Boston and Alex flew escorted to Cleveland to meet with his mother. Chad proceeded to Seattle as he was working for Microsoft at the time.
In August his mother tried to interfere and said she did not intend to return Alex at the end of the summer vacation. In fact, it took a court order to force her to do so.
Judge White of Pennsylvania enforced the Tennessee order and explicitly ordered her to put him back on the plane to Cyprus and he arrived in Cyprus on September 2, 2006 (European dates have the day before the month)
Chad was only in the US for approximately one week in 2006, and left the US in mid-June 2006 and has not returned since. During this trip, he never entered the borders of Pennsylvania. This is an important note because the kidnapping charge says it occurred on November 6, 2006 – which as presented is impossible as I have not been in the US since June 2006. Even the FBI contradicts itself in the sealed indictment.
The very same Judge White, just 2 months later on November 6th then participated in creating knowingly false kidnapping charges against Chad and claimed that Alex’s whereabouts were unknown although both he and his mother had full contact information for him in Cyprus.
Later these were trumped up into Federal Kidnapping Charges. This was done in secret behind closed doors in a Federal Grand Jury. No notice was ever given nor was any chance given for any legal defense of Chad to be present.
The FBI publicized it widely to influence public opinion to their side. Chad made the front page of the Erie Times twice (Pennsylvania’s third-largest city). Chad was also featured in the AP news wire, Pittsburgh papers, and Philadelphia papers, as well as state-wide and regional TV and radio news. In fact, this is how Chad’s family found out I was arrested in Bulgaria – by seeing it on the evening news.
Chad was totally unaware of any such charges existing until he was arrested in 2009 during a business trip in Bulgaria. Since then a bureaucratic nightmare has ensued with FBI agents more interested in covering their mistakes than resolving the situation.
The US government has tried and failed TWICE to extradite Chad from two separate countries. Yet, they keep up the farce. After the evidence was unsealed during the first extradition attempt, it was revealed that the only evidence ever presented is the testimony of my ex-wife who has repeatedly lied on the stand on numerous occasions.
Is he still wanted?
As of October 2022, Chad is still considered a fugitive by the US Government. He is unable to travel at all else he will be arrested again and face an expensive extradition procedure which will eventually fail the US government each and every time.
His mother has visited him where we now reside, yet they still list him as missing and his whereabouts unknown. His son is currently in his twenties and is an adult. He chooses to have no relationship with her while she continues this farce. Yet she continues this and chooses to have no relationship with her son over this.
Alex was listed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as missing until 2022, despite being 26 years old at that point. The only thing that got the poster taken down was a TikTok Chad posted criticizing NCMEC.
They claim they still have no idea where Alex is. However, his mother visited him in 2009 in his home country of St. Kitts and was granted supervised visitation. A few days later she petitioned the court to take him back to the US and was denied. Despite having an open-ended plane ticket facilitated and funded by the US government. She was unemployed and had no reason to return home immediately. As soon as she was denied by the court (side note: at this time Chad was still being detained in Bulgaria during an extradition attempt, see Further Reading below for details), she changed her ticket and returned home the next day. Why would she do this instead of spending time with her son?
His mother and her family have even sent him letters. This is a letter from his grandparents (his mother’s parents), postmarked April 12, 2011. Before his maternal grandmother’s death in 2015 both Alex and Chad called and spoke to her several times a year. Yes, even his mother’s mother remained civil and continued to speak to us during all of this.
As they have already been the subject of several “media frenzies”, We have blacked out addresses to protect their family which also includes two younger children.
And if that is not enough proof of their deceit, here is a Pennsylvania court order from the very same Pennsylvania court acknowledging that they know where Alex is.
In 2021 the State of Pennsylvania dismissed the case. The case was the entire foundation of the Federal charges. Despite this, they have refused to drop the federal charges. Immediately after the state charges were dropped, for the first time in over 10 years his mother sent him a letter. At the very same address, they have lived at for nearly 15 years.
In 2022 Chad’s legal team went through the process of asking the federal court to either set a trial date or dismiss the charges, due to the fact that the information underlying the indictment is largely false. Unfortunately, the court continues to support the prosecutor’s attempt to cover up his mistake. During this point, Chad also amassed a TikTok following of 80,000 and growing, as he shares his story. After criticizing NCMEC on TikTok, Alex’s missing poster was taken down. Chad’s health situation is extremely dire, and he is looking for media coverage to get these charges dismissed so he can travel for healthcare and try to lead a normal life.
In 2023, Chad has discovered that the FBI agent from his case (now retired from the FBI) is continuing to discourage journalists from covering Chad’s story. Chad’s TikTok audience continues to grow, and he has started to do a series of live streams titled “sunsets with a fugitive” from his balcony in St. Kitts.
You Can Help!
Please SHARE THIS PAGE.
Facebook, Twitter, phone calls to journalists, or other methods.
You can also join us on our Telegram group if you want to ask questions or see other news.